Event for expert public only
Learn to overcome stress and stress management techniques as well as internal blocks and external disturbances.
Time and self-management
Mental Health in the Natural and Life Sciences
When: 29 - 30 August 2023, 09:00 - 13:00 each day
Who: PhD students and postdocs in the life and natural sciences of the Berlin University Alliance (FU, HU, TU, Charité)
The workshop will take place as an online event on a video conference platform.
A camera and microphone (internal or external) are required. For stability reasons, LAN connection is recommended.
Elective area: Elective area I; personal skills and interdisciplinary courses.
Please use our registration form to register.
PhD students and postdocs of the Berlin University Alliance (Charité/FU/HU/TU) are eligible to participate.
- Stress and stress management techniques
- Dealing with inner blockades and outer disturbances (mindset and mindfulness)
- Vision and goals - orientation and priorities
- Basic rules of time management
- Planning the dissertation in agile times - dealing with the unexpected
- Productive work organisation - digital and analogue
Organizational and administrative matters
Graduate Studies Supoort
29 August 2023 (09:00 - 13:00)
30 August 2023 (09:00 - 13:00)